Followers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

       Really Pictures Speak More Than Words!!!

It was 7th January 2012 I was not in the mood of moving anywhere.  The very morning I got a call from my uncle Mr. Krishna Adhikari. He asked me to attend a program so called Journalists Photo Competition. It was to be held at Bheri Sikshyalaya, Nepalgunj (My Hometown). I responded him that I will attend but wasn’t going to. I got some problem in my laptop so I took it directly to MCCS (Maharaja College of Computer Studies). Fixed it in no time and started facebook.  Mr. Ghanendra Bhandari, CEO of MCCS and my dear uncle asked me is there any happening today in Nepalgunj.?

My Uncle (Ghanendra Bhandari)
I said Journalists Photo Competition is being held. I didn’t know he had such craze for such programmes. He asked to visit $ I couldn’t deny him. So, I again called to Krishna uncle and asked timing and entrance fee which I was bothered because I didn’t wanted to cascade my pocket money. Entrance was free and that was a jovial moment. Since it was to be over at 3 pm and it was already 1 pm we moved just after my call. Me, Uncle and Niyaz (Friend) moved for the happening. Walking in Nepalgunj for just 10 minutes even in winter fluids you. We reached the site. Since announcements were already done and photographers had already moved. We couldn’t meet the creators of those priceless photos. I was really amazed by their work.

I took pics of those photos though I couldn’t capture that High Quality. I really wanted to share them and got opportunity with this post. I would like to start with photos related to politicians then scenes of Kathmandu and finally to struggle for education in rural areas of our country.



Our EX. PM Jhalanath Khanal watching a view with a Binocular that has closed cover. Subash Nemang asking him to open the cover. That’s my interpretation about Subash Nemang. Such politicians run our country!



This picture was awarded as “THE PICTURE OF THE YEAR 2011”. Such scenes are familiar with us as they happen often”THE BANDHS OF NEPAL”. A school child running during bandh one side and civilians and police are aggressive one side. This picture touched me a lot.



I say Kathmandu “CITY OF PROBLEMS”. What problem we don't face  here? Water Problem, Electricity Problem, Transportation Problem, Garbage Problem etc. etc.




We say Sir/Madam this much syllabus it’s too much for test. For us learning is a tough task. Take an example what time do we get in general days except exam days. Be honest with answer. Also how much time do we spend in social networking? This is a proof of our laziness and interest. We reach school by vehicles. Guided by professional teachers. Eat hygienic food. Get best study materials. Information it’s in a click for us. Do you see the picture above? They are secondary level students. They get up early in the morning and do the domestic chores. Do we prepare our breakfast? They do such tasks. Study material totally deprived. Internet is a dream for them. They are students of a village near Trishuli River. If you have seen Trishuli River you could imagine how deep it is and at what pace it moves. With the support of a rope the cross that river. This adventure is a daily routine for them. Do we take this much risk for education. Ah I forgot it is a tough task for us to study even if we have professional guidance, best study material and best facilities. Imagine if we would have been in their place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you all like my post.

5 comments:

  1. Good work Ankit. I liked how you showed your efforts to it and described everything with amazing facts , is surely worth praising.Please keep it up. I hope there is more to come.

    -Navneet

    ReplyDelete
  2. gr8 job .......+that prime minister wala thing was really funny :P ........keeep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. its really nice dai...hope to receive some more facts.....:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. well...those guys r really th deserving ones...for education...more thn us....

    ReplyDelete